Thursday, October 22, 2009

My favorite place at UW

A beautiful view is that makes you relax and comfortable, such as Drumheller Fountain. It is located in the central of the UW. The shape of it is a big circle and fountains are shooting high from three spots all the time. Some birds often visit and stay on the edge of it. In addition, there are a plenty of roses and trees which are covered with red, yellow and green leaves surround there. Most of the UW students pass around there for moving across the campus more than once a day. There are some benches which some students sit on in there. The view from there is so beautiful. The place is well known as one of symbols of the UW.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mami. I'm Miki. Thank you for telling me a wonderful place which you love the most in UW campus. The Drumheller Fountain is one of the favorite plece for me too. I really feel the size of UW when I visit here and saw it. As you know, there is no such a fountain in japanese campuses. The scale of the american canpus is huge especially, UW is one of the biggest cumpus in U.S.. I'm really happy to study such a beautiful place for a while. Anyway, to state about your description, it is really easy to understand and is clear what do you want to say.I enjoyed your article. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mami,

    Thanks for share your favorite place. The Drumheller Fountain is a famous place at UW. I go through Drumheller Fountain everyday and I also like it. Sometimes, I like sat on bench enjoy sunshine. I also took my friends to visited it and took pictures.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! I'm Shinichi!!! How are ya?

    I sometimes eat lunch in front of the fountain. It is the good place to eat lunch, isn't it?

    You could describe your feeling when you were in front of it. You also used the transition effectively, so it was easy for me to read your article!!

    You should use the formal description near the first sentence.

    I could understand your article with fun.

    Thank you and see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow really great job
    thumb up .,., i like it and i love to see the nice view fountain and in background huge mountain with white top
    ur definition is clear and simple ,.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job MAMI. I like it when you describe the staying bird on the edge..
    I Like the fountain also specially in the summer quater

    ReplyDelete