Friday, October 9, 2009

My first trip in the U,S

At the Sea-Tac airport in February 2008, the sunny was brightful in the morning. I was excited because I arrived in the place where was my first visiting in the main land in the U,S.
My friend picked me up to the hotel down town by car which affords a wonderful view of the lake Washington. By the time I arrived at the hotel, I checked in. The looks of the hotel was sophisticated and fashionable. Interior and furniture in the lobby at the hotel was modern and good atmosphere uniquely. When I was going to go into my room at hotel, I grasped because it also was stylish and huge such as a suite room. Otherwise it allows me a perfect view of Seattle like a beautiful picture. Space needle, a lot of lakes, beautiful nature…and so on. As soon as I changed my clothes in the room and went outside. I felt comfortable with wind. The weather in Seattle was better than Japanese for me because it didn’t cold and dry so much as my home town. And then, I walk around downtown. There were so many people in center of downtown. It was bustling with tourist and shoppers. I stopped by a café which had nice atmosphere. I ordered an Americano and a pumpkin cake. The coffee was smell good and tasty, the cake was sweet and beautiful. I relaxed and felt metro in the café. An old man who was sitting next to me asked me,
’ Where are you from?’
‘I’m from Tokyo’ I said. And then he said with beautiful smile.
“Welcome to Seattle! Have a wonderful trip! Have a fun! "
I was going to love Seattle already.
And now, I’ve been living Seattle for 3months and I’m enjoying every day here in the Seattle!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mami,
    It is interesting paragraph .I like it and It is easy to understand.And I want to know about your feeling at the airport.

    you could say Seattle without the.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete